Kegerators are a residential draft beer dispensing devices. A keg, typically of beer, is stored in a refrigerated container in order to keep the keg chilled.
If you like beer, there are perfect for every occasion.
After reading this article, you will join the list to must have one.
So, there are step-by-step instructions how you can make it:
- You can purchase a relatively cheap freezer for $140.
- After, you must cut a small hole in the back to install a temperature control.
- Next, you should cut a hole in the lid so the neck of the tap could be pass through.
- If you want a rustic look, you should use an old barn wood and corrugated metal for the panels.
- Next, apply a layer of silicone to bolt the tower that holds the tap in place.
- You can use Velcro to attach the panels on three sides of the freezer. The back was left as is for ventilation.
- You can construct a matching piece for the top of the freeze, one that would accommodate the spout. After some more Velcro, matching handles, and a catch for the taps, your project is complete.